the reason why black people don’t want you hoes using AAVE is because when we use it we’re seen as “uneducated” and you use it to mock us
The real reason the Second Amendment was ratified, and why it says “State” instead of “Country” (the Framers knew the difference - see the 10th Amendment), was to preserve the slave patrol militias in the southern states, which was necessary to get Virginia’s vote. Founders Patrick Henry, George Mason, and James Madison were totally clear on that … and we all should be too.
But y’all sleep tho
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
I’m a cop. If you don’t want to get hurt, don’t challenge me. Even though it might sound harsh and impolitic, here is the bottom line: if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you. Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me.
Sunil Dutta, a 17-year veteran of the Los Angeles Police Department responds to the police actions happening in Ferguson.
Pretty scary that he doesn’t even recognize that this type of police mentality is a problem.
They think their shit don’t stink, that they are somehow better than the people who pay their salaries. In clinical terms, this is known as power-tripping assholeism, a nearly incurable mental disorder.